Act 48 Opportunities from PMEA’s Webinar Series
Free Professional Development that is relevant, accessible, and timely. You can use the knowledge learned from PMEA webinars in your teaching the very next day. Webinars are typically one hour long. Be on the lookout for the PMEA Update emails for details on registering.
- PMEA Mentor Training
- October 12th, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Presented by PMEA Mentor Program Co-Chairs Lisa Endler & Eric Plum
Since its inception, the PMEA Mentor Program has assisted members, developed a webinar series, planned other professional development opportunities and trained dozens of members to serve as mentors. PMEA is looking to add trained mentors this program.To be PMEA Mentor eligible, you need:
- three or more years of experience at your current position
- completion of the 1 hour and 15 minute PMEA Mentor Training
- completion of a confidentiality statement
- a sincere desire to help fellow music teachers
Act 48 hours will be available upon completion of two forms following the webinars. Please note you must log-in to the PMEA Member Portal to register.
*Please note you must log-in to the PMEA Member Portal to register. There is no cost to PMEA/NAfME members; Registration cost for non-members is $15. One hour of Act 48 credit is available upon completion of two forms following the webinar.
**All webinars are recorded and will be posted in this section of the PMEA website 1-2 days following the live presentation.
Act 48 hours are available upon completion of the following surveys: