Join PMEA or Renew Your Membership
PMEA/NAfME Membership Rates will stay the same for the 2021-2022 membership year. You may join or renew using the 2021-22 PMEA Membership PDF or the PCMEA 2021-22 Membership Form or online by logging in. If you selected to save your payment for future use, your invoice was processed on May 13th, 2021. The PDF form can be scanned to email@example.com or printed and mailed, with payment, to:
The Pennsylvania Music Educators Association
56 South Third Street
Hamburg, Pennsylvania 19526
*Please note that PMEA is unable to accept Purchase Orders without payment.
**If your school district is sending a check, please include the membership form or copy of your invoice to ensure it is applied to the correct person.
***Membership dues are non-refundable
- Log into the PMEA website and click the person icon at the top right, select “My Profile”
- Click “Membership”
- Click “PMEA”
- Scroll down and select “Download my Membership Card”
*2021-22 PMEA/NAfME Membership Dues Information
- Full Active – $142
- Full Active Spousal (if both spouses are PMEA active members, one can apply for membership at this rate) – $122
- Retired – $68
- Collegiate (Student) – $44
- Introductory (open to 1st year teachers who were PCMEA members during the 2019-20 member term) – $92
- PMEA Only Retired – $31
Membership in PMEA also means membership in NAfME: The National Association for Music Education. Approximately 1/3 of your PMEA/NAfME dues is allocated to support the many PMEA programs that are offered. The remaining 2/3 portion of the dues goes to NAfME to support publications, activities and programs. Check out the links below to make sure you’re making the most of your PMEA/NAfME membership!