Join PMEA or Renew Your Membership
The 2023-24 PMEA membership year will run from July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024. We greatly appreciate your continued support of music education through membership.
You can join or renew your membership in PMEA by logging into the website and then selecting the Join link at the top of the page. If your membership has lapsed and you are unable to login, please login at portal.pmea.net
Or you can use the printable 2023-24 Membership Form if you need to submit documentation with your school. College students, please use the PCMEA 2023-24 Membership Form. Completed membership forms can be scanned to email@example.com or printed and mailed, with payment, to:
The Pennsylvania Music Educators Association
56 South Third Street
Hamburg, Pennsylvania 19526
*Please note that PMEA is unable to accept Purchase Orders without payment.
**If your school district is sending a check, please include the membership form or copy of your invoice to ensure it is applied to the correct person.
***Membership dues are non-refundable
*2023-24 PMEA/NAfME Membership Dues Information
- Full Active – $145 ($43 – PMEA/ $102 – NAfME)
- Full Active Spousal (if both spouses are PMEA active members, one can apply for membership at this rate) – $125 ($43 – PMEA/ $82 – NAfME)
- Retired – $70 ($19 – PMEA/ $51 – NAfME)
- Collegiate (Student) – $45 ($14 – PMEA/ $31 – NAfME)
- Introductory (open to 1st year teachers who were PCMEA members during the 2021-22 member term) – $95
- PMEA Only Retired – $35
Membership in PMEA also means membership in NAfME: The National Association for Music Education. Approximately 1/3 of your PMEA/NAfME dues is allocated to support the many PMEA programs that are offered. The remaining 2/3 portion of the dues goes to NAfME to support publications, activities and programs. Check out the links below to make sure you’re making the most of your PMEA/NAfME membership!