(Updated September 13, 2019)
Welcome to PMEA’s Internet Job Bank. This page contains a listing of jobs of interest to PMEA members. If there is a job in your district, please e-mail an announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include contact information and deadlines. Allow a couple of days for updates to appear. Be sure to check our Educational Entities Map – Member Login Required! http://www.pmea.net/job-board/pmeas-educational-entities-map/
Eastern Lancaster County SD –
- POSITION TITLE: Secondary Music Teacher Mid-Term Substitute Position
- QUALIFICATIONS: Music K-12 Instrumental Focus a plus
- LOCATION: Garden Spot Secondary Campus
- STATUS: Second Semester of the 2019-2020 School Year
- APPLICATION PROCESS: All professional staff applicants need to complete a Standard Online Application through PA-Educator.net. PA-EDUCATOR web site: https://www.paeducator.net
- LETTER OF INTEREST TO: Dr. Nadine Larkin Assistant Superintendent Eastern Lancaster County School District 669 East Main Street PO Box 609 New Holland, PA 17557 email@example.com
- DEADLINE: Inquiries for position will be accepted until successful candidate is selected.
Brandywine Heights Area SD – Anticipated Employment Opportunity: Middle School Vocal Director, Long Term Substitute Position September 20, 2019 – December 20, 2019 (approximate dates) PA Music K-12 Certificate Required. To be considered for this position, candidates must submit an application online via the district employment website: https://bhasd.tedk12.com/hire/
First Baptist Church of York is seeking a Director of Music Ministries (Part Time)
Do you have a heart for God and a passion for music? The First Baptist Church of York is seeking a part-time Director of Music Ministries. Candidates will be accepted until the job is filled. Interested candidates should go to indeed.com and look for the position under First Baptist Church of York, PA.
For more information, visit the First Baptist Church of York website.
The School District of Philadelphia is recruiting teachers in all content areas who share our unwavering commitment to equity as we work to provide an exceptional education to every student. For more information, see the Job Posting.
Should anyone have any questions regarding the opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Anthony Reynolds, who is the contact for hiring and placement of Music candidates across the district.
Other Teaching jobs in Pennsylvania may be found on the PA School Boards Association Web-Site.