(Updated February 2, 2018)
Welcome to PMEA’s Internet Job Bank. This page contains a listing of jobs of interest to PMEA members. If there is a job in your district, please e-mail an announcement to [email protected]. Be sure to include contact information and deadlines. Allow a couple of days for updates to appear. Be sure to check our Educational Entities Map – Member Login Required! http://www.pmea.net/job-board/pmeas-educational-entities-map/
Saint Francis University invites applications for an Assistant Director of Bands.
Deadline for primary consideration: February 23, 2018.
For more information see the Assistant Director of Bands Ad.
The Pittsburgh Philharmonic is seeking a Music Director.
For more information, see the Music Director Job Posting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Three or more years related experience
- Anticipated time commitment of ten-to-fifteen hours per week.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
Application Procedure: Please send the following materials to [email protected] by Wednesday July 18, 2018:
- Cover letter summarizing your interest in the position
- Resume or CV
- 2 references
- Example of a full season of programming for three concert sets (excluding our usual December holiday-themed concert) using the following parameters:
- 70-person volunteer orchestra
- 90-minute performance sets (7 rehearsals and 2 performances for each set)
- Include the rationale for your programming selections
The School District of Philadelphia is recruiting teachers in all content areas who share our unwavering commitment to equity as we work to provide an exceptional education to every student. For more information, see the Job Posting.
Should anyone have any questions regarding the opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Anthony Reynolds, who is the contact for hiring and placement of Music candidates across the district.
Other Teaching jobs in Pennsylvania may be found on the PA School Boards Association Web-Site.