2020 All-State MUSIC RETURN
PMEA is still missing All-State Chorus, Jazz and Vocal Jazz Music Folders. Please return the MUSIC (you may keep the folders) to : PMEA 56 S.Third St. Hamburg, PA 19526. You will receive your 2020 PMEA All-State medal once we are in receipt of the music.
School Districts will soon receive an invoice to replace the music from the 2020 All-State folder if it is NOT returned. The replacement cost is $50.00. Non-payment could jeopardize future PMEA participation for you as well as your school district.
Questions- email Mary Lynne Peters, PMEA All-State Festival Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Medals are being distributed by PMEA district once music is returned. Please contact your PMEA member director if you have not received your medal. PMEA member directors – please contact your PMEA District President if you have not yet received the medals.
NOTICE OF IN-PERSON CANCELLATION: Amplify 2020 NAfME National Conference and All-National Honor Ensembles (9.1.20)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the National Association for Music Education (NAfME) has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person combined Amplify 2020 NAfME PreK-12 National Conference, Music Research and Teacher Education Conference, and All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE), originally scheduled to take place November 4-8 in Orlando, FL. The health and safety of our members, students, and event participants was, and remains, our priority.
More information including new dates, schedules, and registration fees for other virtual events, including the All-National Honor Ensembles, will be announced in the weeks and months to come. Any attendee or organization who had already registered for the cancelled in-person events will be issued a refund.
NAfME commends the tremendous efforts our members are making to support music students across the country during this challenging time. We continue to provide online resources for our members and valued collaborators, and look forward to virtually convening and celebrating the importance of music education for all students.
We will get through this – together!
Please send all questions regarding the NAfME PreK-12 National Conference and All-National Honor Ensembles event cancellation to Kristen Rencher at email@example.com
IMPORTANT PMEA UPDATE 8/12/2020
- 2020-2021 PMEA Submittable Calendar (Harp, Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Accompanist, At-Large)
- NAfME All-Honors Ensembles – November 4-8, 2020 – Orlando, FL
- PMEA 2021 All-State Conference – April 14-17, 2021 – Erie, PA
- NAfME Eastern Division Conference 2021 – April 22-25, 2021 – Hartford, CT
PMEA 2021 All-State Audition Information – Harp, Jazz, Vocal Jazz
- PMEA 2021 All-State Harp Audition Instructions
- PMEA 2021 All-State Vocal Jazz Audition Instructions
- PMEA 2021 All-State Jazz Ensemble Audition Instructions
2020 PMEA All-State Merchandise
- To order PepWear All-State Merchandise, click on this link: shop.pepwear.com/pmea
- Merchandise questions should be directed to PepWear – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-775-3450
- 2019-20 PMEA ALL-STATE PRE-ORDER FLYER
PMEA Equalizer and NAfME Ensemble Information
- PMEA All-State Equalizer Results (click to view – members only)
- 2020 NAfME National Honor Ensembles
- The window to audition has closed at this time.
- 2021 NAfME Eastern Division Honor Ensembles
- Information will be released when it is available from NAfME.
2020 PMEA All-State Ensembles
Tips for recordings in Submittable:
- The maximum video size is 4GB – the larger the video, the longer it will take to load
- Small rooms with good acoustic qualities will create the best recording
- A good microphone and a good piece of recording equipment (high end computer or digital recording device) are the two things that can most improve a recording.