PMEA 2021 All-State Audition Information
- PMEA 2021 All-State Audition Information
- PMEA 2021 All-State Audition Schedule **including deadline dates via Submittable**
- PMEA 2021 Virtual All-State Model Schedule
- 2021 PMEA All-State Wind/Percussion Audition Excerpts
Percussion Students advancing from PMEA Districts and applying to participate in the 2021 All-State Orchestra, Wind Ensemble or Concert Band must submit applications on mallet, snare and timpani for consideration into the All-State Ensembles. The audition repertoire for potential All-State students will be available at a later date. Please make alternate plans NOW to ensure the percussion instruments and space to record are available should you not be permitted into your school to do so.
PMEA congratulates Hyunkyung Katherine Lee, grade 11 at Conestoga High School as the harpist for the 2021 Virtual All-State Orchestra.
- Concert Band/Wind Ensemble
Jazz and Vocal Jazz
The Window to submit an application for Jazz/Vocal Jazz has now closed.
2021 All-State Accompanist requirements including repertoire and instructions are currently posted. The Window of Opportunity via Submittable opens on Monday, February 1, 2021.
All-East Honors Ensembles Update (12.19.20)
Tips for recordings in Submittable:
- The maximum video size per file is 400MB – the larger the video, the longer it will take to load (800 MB per submission)
- mp4 files appear to upload better than .mov files
- Small rooms with good acoustic qualities will create the best recording
- A good microphone and a good piece of recording equipment (high end computer or digital recording device) are the two things that can most improve a recording.