PMEA 2022 All-State Information
- 2022 All-State Concert Band and Wind Ensemble At-Large Instructions
- 2022 All-State Orchestra At-Large Instructions
- At-Large Excerpts (Login and current membership required)
Jazz and Vocal Jazz
PMEA 2021 All-State Information
- 2021 PMEA All-State medals for those who qualified were mailed out to schools the week of June 1st. Please contact Mary Lynne Peters- firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Stay tuned for the launching of the 2021 PMEA All-State Virtual Ensemble video.
- 2021 Vendor Contact Information
NAfME All-National Honors Ensembles
The NAfME National Executive Board has made the decision to cancel the in-person 2022 All-National Honor Ensembles, originally scheduled to take place January 2-6, 2022 in San Diego, CA. This decision was not arrived at lightly and came after substantial dialogue regarding what best serves the interests of NAfME and our members during these challenging times.
Applications for a virtual 2021 All-National Honors Ensembles open Friday, June 4. The 2021 ANHE event will be held virtually on January 22-24, 2022. Please visit the ANHE website for more information.
2021 All-National Honor Ensembles Timeline:
- Friday, June 4: Applications open
- Wednesday, September 15, at 11:59 PM EDT: Applications close
- Week of October 4: Notification to all applicants of acceptance status
- October 29: Deadline for students to accept
- Student Contract and School Acknowledgement due
- Registration and payment due in full
- January 22-24, 2022: All-National Honors Ensembles virtual event
- The maximum video size per file is 400MB – the larger the video, the longer it will take to load (800 MB per submission)
- mp4 files appear to upload better than .mov files
- Small rooms with good acoustic qualities will create the best recording
- A good microphone and a good piece of recording equipment (high end computer or digital recording device) are the two things that can most improve a recording.