PMEA 2021 All-State Audition Information
- 2020-2021 PMEA Submittable Calendar (Harp, Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Accompanist, At-Large)
- PMEA 2021 Virtual All-State Model Schedule
- Concert Band/Wind Ensemble
Harp, Jazz, Vocal Jazz
- PMEA 2021 All-State Harp Audition Instructions
- PMEA 2021 All-State Vocal Jazz Audition Instructions
- PMEA 2021 All-State Jazz Ensemble Audition Instructions
2020 All-State MUSIC RETURN
PMEA is still missing All-State Chorus, Jazz and Vocal Jazz Music Folders. Please return the MUSIC (you may keep the folders) to : PMEA 56 S.Third St. Hamburg, PA 19526. You will receive your 2020 PMEA All-State medal once we are in receipt of the music.
School Districts will soon receive an invoice to replace the music from the 2020 All-State folder if it is NOT returned. The replacement cost is $50.00. Non-payment could jeopardize future PMEA participation for you as well as your school district.
Questions- email Mary Lynne Peters, PMEA All-State Festival Coordinator- email@example.com.
*Medals are being distributed by PMEA district once music is returned. Please contact your PMEA member director if you have not received your medal. PMEA member directors – please contact your PMEA District President if you have not yet received the medals.
UPDATE: 2020 NAfME National Conference and All-National Honor Ensembles (10.15.20)
We are pleased to announce that NAfME will be offering a virtual musical experience for students who were selected to perform with the 2020 All-National Honor Ensembles. Each ensemble will create a virtual performance. More information will be shared when it is available. Details are outlined below:
- October 14, 2020 – students, parents, and directors notified; contract and forms sent
- November 5, 2020 – Student forms and registration fee ($99) due
- November 6, 2020 – Ensemble rosters are finalized
- Week of November 9, 2020 – repertoire sent to students
- January 7 – 9, 2021 – Virtual ANHE Event
- January 24, 2021 – Video and audio recordings are due to NAfME
- First week of Music In Our Schools Month – Premier of Virtual ANHE Concert
All-East Honors Ensembles Update (8.31.20)
Tips for recordings in Submittable:
- The maximum video size per file is 400MB – the larger the video, the longer it will take to load (800 MB per submission)
- mp4 files appear to upload better than .mov files
- Small rooms with good acoustic qualities will create the best recording
- A good microphone and a good piece of recording equipment (high end computer or digital recording device) are the two things that can most improve a recording.