2023-2024 Corporate Sponsor Membership
PMEA is pleased to offer corporate sponsor membership options to businesses and organizations interested in supporting music education in Pennsylvania. Membership is effective from July 1st, 2023 through June 30th, 2024. Our Corporate Sponsor Membership year reflects our current Educator Membership year and advertising calendar.
Membership is currently open for the 2023-2024 Corporate Sponsor period. There are four levels of membership: Corporate Sponsor, Bronze, Silver, and Gold. All memberships include a subscription to PMEA News, the association’s quarterly journal, a basic listing in each issue of the journal and on the PMEA website, discounts on the price of an exhibit booth and more. A complete listing of benefits by member type is available below.
To become a corporate sponsor member at any level, please complete the online application or the PDF application below and send, with payment:
Pennsylvania Music Educators Association
56 South Third Street
Hamburg, Pennsylvania 19526
Completed applications may also be scanned and emailed, with payment, to email@example.com or you can make payment by phone at 610-562-9757.
Thank you to all our current corporate sponsors for your continued support of PMEA!
- 2023-24 PMEA Corporate Sponsor Online Form (card payments only)
- 2023-24 PMEA Corporate Sponsor PDF Form
- List of 2022-23 Corporate Sponsors
- Sponsor Welcome and Introduction Letter
- Pennsylvania Music Educators Association Advertising Media Kit
- Corporate Sponsor Benefits Table
- Mailing Label Request Form
- Advertising with PMEA
- Complimentary Ad Form for Bronze, Silver, and Gold Sponsors
Additional Sponsor Opportunities
PMEA Sponsors also have access to purchase additional opportunities to get their name in front of our membership and more. These can be purchased with your membership or separately. Some of these options include:
- Take Note Podcast Sponsorship
- Title Sponsorship ($1200)
- General Sponsorship ($300)
- Take Note Sponsor Flyer July 2022
- This is an incredible opportunity to get your business or university recognized to an audience of PMEA members and listeners well beyond that. Take Note provides at least two podcasts a month. Guests include a wide variety of interest to anyone involved in music education. Some guests are Pennsylvania specific (like Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Education) – while others are nationally known (like DCI’s Steve Rondinaro). You can see all past episodes and guests at https://www.pmea.net/
takenote/ A number of exciting guests are already lined up for upcoming episodes!
- All sponsors will be recognized in each episode including their logos and all sponsors will be recognized on PMEA’s website and in print advertisements for Take Note. The title sponsors will receive larger logo placement and more recognition in each episode. The title sponsorship is $1,200 and the general sponsorship is $300. Both sponsorships are for six months and will last through December 2022. Please see the attached flyer for more information. This is a very unique opportunity to get your brand in front of the Pennsylvania and national music education community!
- Crescendo Presenting Sponsor ($2500)
- Over 1,500 students participated in the 2023 Crescendo Virtual Student Conference. And countless others viewed Crescendo session recordings after the event. We anticipate even more in 2024. The title sponsor will receive their logo as part of all logos and branding for Crescendo. It will also include three video advertisements (30 seconds each provided by the sponsor) that will air during the Crescendo live broadcast.
- Communication Sponsor ($300)
- Six months of your logo listed as a PMEA Communication Sponsor in every all member email that goes out between 7/1 – 12/31
- Website Sponsor ($500)
- Six months of your logo listed as a PMEA Website Sponsor and a link to your website at the bottom of the PMEA.net homepage between 7/1 – 12/31
- Summer Conference Opportunities
- Holiday Party Opportunities