Upcoming Events › Conferences & Events
2015 PMEA Conference, March 26-28, Hershey
Thank you to everyone who submitted session proposals and performing group applications for the 2015 PMEA Conference, March 26-28, in Hershey. All performing group applicants have been notified at this time. Notifications to session proposal applicants have also been sent out at this time.
For those interested in exhibiting at the 2015 PMEA Annual Conference, please check out the exhibitor page of the PMEA website.
This year’s will once again be held at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center. Conference registration information will become available in October. Housing Information can be found below. Mark your calendars now for this important professional development event!
To download the PMEA News Conference Insert listing all this year’s sessions, click here.
PMEA Conference Registration Information
The Conference Registration form will be available shortly, however for planning purposes, registration rates are now available and listed below. All full conference registration rates include admission to the PMEA Saturday Awards Breakfast (not included in the daily and post-conference rates).
- Full Active Member: Early (until 2/9) – $140; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $155; On-Site – $175
- Retired Member: Early (until 2/9) – $10; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $15; On-Site – $15
- Collegiate Member: Early (until 2/9) – $35; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $40; On-Site – $45
- Non-member: Early (until 2/9) – $245; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $260; On-Site – $275
- Daily Rate (Thursday or Friday only): Early (until 2/9) – $80; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $90; On-Site – $100
- Classroom Music Post-Conference Workshop (Sat., 3/28 – lunch included): Early (until 2/9) – $30; Regular (2/10-3/18) – $40; On-Site registration not available
2015 PMEA Annual Conference Housing Information
The Hershey Lodge (PMEA’s headquarters hotel for the 2015 annual conference) is now accepting reservations for the PMEA room block. PMEA’s special rates are as follows: $175 for a single; $185 for a double; and $195 for a triple or quad. Reservations can be made online via the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PMEA2015 Be sure to book early to ensure a room at the headquarters hotel!
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Hershey Lodge Reservations Office at 1-800-HERSHEY (437-7439).
2015 PMEA Annual Conference Presiders Needed!
PMEA is in need of volunteers to serve as presiders during the 2015 PMEA Annual Conference, March 26-28 in Hershey. The duties of a presider include introducing the clinician and giving a brief biography (if one is provided), assisting the clinician with any pre-session set up or equipment needs, and acknowledging and thanking the clinician at the end of the session. Any interested members should complete the 2015 PMEA Conference Presider Form by Friday, January 9.