2024 PMEA Annual In-Service Conference, April 17-19 (Exhibitor Dates)
Bayfront Convention Center, Erie, PA
The Exhibit Hall is always a feature of the conference that our attendees enjoy and it is a great chance to highlight your company/organization to educators from across the state. If at any time you have questions, please contact PMEA Director of Member Engagement, Kayla Stiely, at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page will be updated and e-mail blasts will be sent out to exhibitors periodically, as information becomes available (hotel information, decorator information, etc.).
Corporate Sponsors receive booth discounts depending on their sponsorship level. Corporate/Bronze Sponsors receive a $95 discount off the booth package total, and Silver/Gold Sponsors receive a $145 discount off the booth package total – sponsorship can be purchased during registration.
Single Booth: $820
Double Booth: $1220
Triple Booth: $1570
Quad Booth: $1870
Five Booths: $2120
Six Booths: $2320
Each 8’ x 10’ booth package to include:
Skirted Table with 100% biodegradable/compostable table covering
2 Folding Chairs
Wastebasket with 100% biodegradable/compostable bag liner
Booth ID Sign
Other information regarding the 2024 PMEA Annual In-Service Conference:
2024 Hotel Information
PMEA has room blocks available at the following hotels, located within walking distance of the Bayfront Convention Center:
- Courtyard by Marriott Bayfront (connected via walkway) – use link or call to make reservations – 814-636-1005
- Sheraton Erie Bayfront (connected via walkway/skybridge) – use link or call to make reservations – 814-454-2005
- Hampton Inn & Suites Erie Bayfront
The group rate at all three hotels is $169 per night plus applicable taxes. (*Online reservation links for the Courtyard & Sheraton hotels will be posted as soon as they become available.)
Other hotels in the area include:
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Erie (https://www.staycobblestone.com/pa/erie/); 814-455-1010 (1 mile away)
- Candlewood Suites Erie (ihg.com); 814-455-1010 (7 miles away)
- Fairfield Inn Erie (marriott.com); 814-868-0985 (7 miles away)
- Homewood Suites Erie (Hilton.com); 814-866-8292 (7 miles away)
- TownePlace Suites Erie (marriott.com); 814-866-7100 (7 miles away)
The Pennsylvania Music Educators Association is pleased to host the 2024 PMEA Annual In-Service Conference. We expect over 1000 attendees that include teachers from all levels, preschool through college/university, collegiate students majoring in music education and students and directors of performing groups invited to the 2024 conference.
The Decorator being used for this conference is Stetson Convention Services, Inc.
Vendor set-up in the Music Education Marketplace will run from 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Wednesday, April 17. All booths must be set up by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 18. Tear down will begin immediately following the close of the hall Friday, April 19, and will go until 9 p.m. Marketplace Vendor registration will take place in the lobby area outside of the Marketplace beginning at 2 p.m. on Wednesday.
Tentative exhibitor hours are:
- Wednesday (4/17) – set up 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday (4/18) – hall open 10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday (4/19) – hall open 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., tear down until 9 p.m.
The rights and privileges of an exhibitor shall not be infringed by another exhibitor. Please see the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.