PMEA has begun planning for our 2021 Virtual Conference. We will be utilizing an online platform, which will be available to all attendees for 90 days following the event which includes recordings of sessions and access to the virtual Exhibit Hall. Typical attendance for the in-person annual conference is between 1500-2000 people (active, collegiate & retired members and performing group directors and students). We anticipate a slight increase in registered attendees for the 2021 Virtual PMEA Annual In-service Conference. Students who participate in the 2021 All-State Virtual Festival will also have access to the virtual exhibit hall. PMEA is also investigating the possibility of offering a student-focused component to this year’s conference for students who do not qualify the All-State festival. These students would also be given access to the hall.
If you were an exhibitor in 2020 and did not fill out the refund form, there is still a credit with PMEA. Any credit not used for the 2021 Virtual Conference will be refunded.
The information below is provided for planning purposes. Tentative dates for the 2021 Virtual Music Education Marketplace are Wednesday, April 14 – Saturday, April 17, with exhibitor registration opening in December/January.
- Showcare Virtual Event Exhibitor Guide 2020
- Showcare Virtual Sponsorship Guide 2020
- PMEA Corporate Sponsorship Information
- Current PMEA Corporate Sponsors
The following are tentative options and pricing:
- Single Booth Tile Space – $500 Corporate Sponsor Member/ $595 Non-Member – includes a single tile in the virtual Exhibit Hall and 4 exhibitor registrations who will be linked and have access to edit your profile and contact attendees. Registration also includes full access to all conference offerings. Within the virtual exhibit booth, organizations will be able to add photos, documents and videos, as well as live chat with attendees visiting their booth. Basic contact information, including name and email address, for those who interacted with your booth will be provided following the event.
- Double Booth Tile Space – $750 Corporate Sponsor Member/ $845 Non-Member – includes a double tile in the virtual Exhibit Hall and 6 exhibitor registrations who will be linked and have access to edit your profile and contact attendees. Registration also includes full access to all conference offerings. Within the virtual exhibit booth, organizations will be able to add photos, documents and videos, as well as live chat with attendees visiting their booth. Basic contact information, including name and email address, for those who interacted with your booth will be provided following the event.
- Extra Registrations can be purchased for $35 (Silver sponsors will get 1 complimentary additional registration and Gold sponsors will get 2 complimentary additional registrations).
- Attendee E-mail Lists can be requested (free to Corporate Sponsors, $100 for Non-members)
- Session Sponsorship – The call for conference session proposals took place back in May/early June and has since closed. We have re-opened the window until Monday, Nov. 2 if you wish to submit a proposal for consideration (https://pmea.submittable.com/submit/3fa72971-eb3e-4cfb-b590-e6d33bdcf1e8/2021-pmea-annual-conference-call-for-proposals). Session sponsors will be recognized with the inclusion of your logo at the beginning and end of the session. Your company name will be included in the sessions listing and the logo will be displayed on the Sessions page of the conference website. *Please note that a PMEA Corporate Sponsorship and a virtual exhibit booth is required to sponsor a session.
- Video Commercial ($200) – Available for purchase to PMEA Corporate Sponsor members. Short recording (about 20-30 seconds) featured on the main page. These will be rotated.
- Digital Advertisement – Our Conference Program will be available digitally and we will include advertisements – half page ads will be $150 and full page ads will be $300. The program will be posted on our website publicly, to which non-attendees will also have access. Ads will also have the ability to be interactive as any links included within the ad will be live.
*All PMEA Corporate sponsors who are exhibiting will be featured on the Sponsorship page.
**Gold and Silver sponsors will have their logo featured on the main page as well as a complimentary session sponsorship. Gold sponsors will also be featured on the log in page of the platform.