Welcome to the Retired Members Page!
Retirees: If you are a retired member, and are willing to stay involved in PMEA and share your expertise, please take the PMEA Retiree Resource Survey at your earliest convenience.
Non-retirees: If you are an active PMEA member, officer, council representative, festival host, or workshop planner, retired members stand ready to help. Click on the R3 Index and Registry links below for access to highly motivated and very experienced (but FREE) consultants/advisers for your next PMEA or music education program/project.
The current edition of Retired Resource Registry is now available, along with the R3 Help Index (12.25.18) to be used when looking for help in a specific area. Also see the list of Prospective Conductors and Accompanists.
- Community Bands and Orchestras as of 1/15/19
- Community Choirs as of 1/30/19
- Community Theater Groups as of 10/10/16
- Ultimate Retiree Resource Guide (12.22.18)
- Prepping for Post-Employment
- The How-To-Retire Guide Webinar
- PMEA In Retirement – What’s in it for me?
- PMEA and Retired Membership
- How to Use the R3
- Retired Member 2017 Goals (01.20.17)
- Retirement Planning – It’s Not About the Money
- Retired Member Network eNEWS
- Retirement – Now What PMEA News – Fall 2013
- Surviving Retirement PMEA News Winter 2015
- Advice from the Retirees PMEA News Spring 2015