Make a Difference for Yourself, Your School, & PMEA
Applications for the 2021-22 PMEA Leadership Academy are now being accepted.
What is the PMEA Leadership Academy?
- A professional learning community committed to developing the essential skills needed to face the issues in today’s educational climate!
- Nine months of professional development beginning with the 2021 Summer Conference and concluding at the 2022 Spring Conference in the Poconos. Cost is only $50 and is returned upon the successful completion of the program.
- Open to any PMEA member interested in:
Enhancing personal leadership skills and understandings
Networking with other leaders
Shaping the future of PMEA and music education
- Four online modules designed to promote:
- PMEA’s history, structure and current initiatives
- Best practices in association leadership & management
- National trends and current happenings in music education
- Personal growth and fulfillment
Deadline to apply: Monday, June 21, 2021
Contact Scott Sheehan at email@example.com with questions.