Make a Difference for Yourself, Your School, & PMEA
What is the PMEA Leadership Academy?
- A professional learning community committed to developing the essential skills needed to face the issues in today’s educational climate!
- Nine months of professional development beginning with the PMEA Summer Conference and concluding at the PMEA Spring Conference. Cost is only $50 and is returned upon the successful completion of the program.
- Open to any PMEA member interested in:
Enhancing personal leadership skills and understandings
Networking with other leaders
Shaping the future of PMEA and music education
- Four online modules designed to promote:
- PMEA’s history, structure and current initiatives
- Best practices in association leadership & management
- National trends and current happenings in music education
- Personal growth and fulfillment
Applications for the 2022-23 PMEA Leadership Academy will open in late May or June of 2022.
Contact Scott Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.