Make a Difference for Yourself, Your School, & PMEA
What is the PMEA Leadership Academy?
- A professional learning community committed to developing the essential skills needed to face the issues in today’s educational climate!
- Nine months of professional development beginning at the 2019 Summer Conference in Harrisburg and concluding at the 2020 Spring Conference in the Poconos. Cost is only $50 and is returned upon the successful completion of the program.
- Open to any PMEA member interested in:
- Enhancing personal leadership skills and understandings
- Networking with other leaders
- Shaping the future of PMEA and music education
- Four online modules designed to promote:
- PMEA’s history, structure, and current initiatives
- Best practices in association leadership and management
- National trends and current happenings in music education
- Personal growth and fulfillment
Contact Scott Sheehan at email@example.com with questions.