PMEA All-State Information
PMEA 2017 All-State General Information
PMEA 2017 All-State Online Instrument Audition Information
All-State Jazz & Vocal Jazz auditions are closed at this time. Audition results will be announced on Wednesday, February 1.
- Audition opens Monday January 23rd, 2017 and closes Friday February 10th, 2017
- Annoucement of Audition Results: PMEA 2017 Region Chorus Festivals
- Eligibility – Both Region Festival Accompanists are eligible to apply.
Piccolo, E Flat Soprano Clarinet, Double Bass and 2017 ONLY Bass Clarinet- Orchestra
The 1st chair player (Piccolo, Eb Soprano Clarinet, Double Bass) from each District’s Concert Band will have the opportunity to audition online (via Submittable) for the 2017 PMEA All-State Festival and be assigned to either the Concert Band or Wind Ensemble. *This year only – a bass clarinet at-large position is available for the All-State Orchestra. All first chair bass clarinet players at the district level are eligible to apply for this position. *Please note that if the student has been selected for the Region Band Festival, they must attend in order to apply as an At Large instrument for All-State. *
- 2017 PMEA All-State At-Large Instructions
- 2017 PMEA All-State Piccolo At-Large
- 2017 PMEA All-State E Flat Clarinet At-Large
- 2017 PMEA All-State Double Bass At-Large
- 2017 PMEA All-State Bass Clarinet At-Large & Additional Bass Clarinet Etude (updated 9.26.16)
- For the first Bass Clarinet audition piece, please play continuously throughout the entire piece and ignore all measures of rest. For example, play the first two measures, skip over the 6 measures of rest, and play the 9th measure as if it were measure 3. Do this throughout the entire piece.
***Audition opens Monday February 13th, 2017 and closes Friday February 24th, 2017***
***Announcement of Audition Results: PMEA 2017 Region Orchestra Festivals***