2015 PMEA Annual Conference Exhibitor Information
March 25-27 – Hershey Lodge & Convention Center
The Pennsylvania Music Educators Association, the second largest state music educators association in the U.S., annually presents a state in-service conference. We expect over 2000 attendees that include teachers from all levels, preschool through college/university, collegiate students majoring in music education and students and directors of performing groups invited to the 2015 conference. More than 1450 current and retired teachers, college students, administrators and guests attended the 2014 PMEA Annual Conference in Hershey.
The show decorator is Hershey Exposition Services. All decorator information has been sent out by Hershey Expositions via email. All decorator questions (shipping info, electric, etc.) can be directed to Drew Haller, firstname.lastname@example.org/ 717-508-5926
Show hours are as follows:
- Wed., March 25 – Move In – 2 – 9 p.m.
- Thu., March 26 – Exhibits open from 9:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fri., March 27 – Exhibits open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tear down will begin immediately following the close of the exhibit hall at 4 p.m.
More information can be found below:
- Music Education Marketplace (Exhibit Hall) Floor plan – Sold Out
- 2015 PMEA Exhibitor Contract
- 2015 Exhibitor Contract (fillable form)
- 2015 Exhibitor Confirmation Packet
- 2015 Exhibit Invitation Packet
- 2015 Conference Program Ad Contract (call or email for availability)
- 2015 Additional Sponsorship Opportunities Sheet
- Corporate Patron Form (2015)
- PMEA Silent Auction Donation Form
- 2015 Corporate Sponsor Patron Form – Fill in
- 2015 Corporate Sponsor Form
- 2015 PMEA Music Education Marketplace Vendors (as of 3.17.15)
2015 PMEA Annual Conference Housing Information
The Hershey Lodge is PMEA’s headquarters hotel for the 2015 annual conference. PMEA’s special rates, based on availability, are as follows: $175 for a single; $185 for a double; and $195 for a triple or quad. Reservations can be made online via the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PMEA2015 If you have any difficulties, please contact the Hershey Lodge Reservations Office at 1-800-HERSHEY (437-7439).
Additional area hotels are as follows:
- Best Western Inn Hershey (1 Sipe Ave, Hershey, PA; 717-533-5665)
- Comfort Inn at the Park (1200 Mae St., Hummelstown, PA 17036; 717-566-2050)
- Econo Lodge Hershey (115 Lucy Ave, Hershey, PA; 717-533-2515)
- Hilton Garden Inn Hershey (550 E Main St., Hummelstown, PA; 717-566-9292)
- Holiday Inn Express Hershey (610 Walton Ave, Hummelstown, PA; 717-583-0500)