2015 PMEA Annual Conference Exhibitor Information, March 25-27 – Hershey Lodge & Convention Center
The Pennsylvania Music Educators Association, the second largest state music educators association in the U.S., annually presents a state in-service conference. We expect over 2000 attendees that include teachers from all levels, preschool through college/university, collegiate students majoring in music education and students and directors of performing groups invited to the 2015 conference. More than 1450 current and retired teachers, college students, administrators and guests attended the 2014 PMEA Annual Conference in Hershey. Contracts are accepted until the hall is filled.
Show hours are as follows:
- Wed., March 25 – Move In – 2 – 9 p.m.
- Thu., March 26 – Exhibits open from 9:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fri., March 27 – Exhibits open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tear down will begin immediately following the close of the exhibit hall at 4 p.m.
To reserve a booth please complete the exhibitor contract below (either the fill-in version or the printable PDF one). More information can be found below as well. An updated floor plan showing reserved spaces will be available in the fall.
- Exhibitor Floor Plan (as of 1.16.15)
- 2015 PMEA Exhibitor Contract
- 2015 Exhibitor Contract (fillable form)
- 2015 Exhibit Invitation Packet
- 2015 Conference Program Ad Contract
- 2015 Corporate Sponsor Form
2015 PMEA Annual Conference Housing Information
The Hershey Lodge (PMEA’s headquarters hotel for the 2015 annual conference) is now accepting reservations for the PMEA room block. PMEA’s special rates are as follows: $175 for a single; $185 for a double; and $195 for a triple or quad. Reservations can be made online via the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PMEA2015
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Hershey Lodge Reservations Office at 1-800-HERSHEY (437-7439).