Virtual Music Learning – Engaging Students Online
(Download documents first for quick/click access to URLs)
- Virtual Performances of PMEA members and PA ensembles
- Sample Resources for Teaching Music Online – UD Undergrads
- Teaching Online Lesson Basics 101 by Susanna Sonnenberg
- Teaching Music from Home Ideas (District 1 Aaron Booz)
- Teaching Arts Online (March 2020) and Music Resources (April 2020)
- Virtual Learning Resources – Ideas from NAfME Members for Music Educators
- Online Music Education (ongoing updates + all of the above)
- COVID-19 Instrument Cleaning Guidelines from NFHS, NAfME and NAMM Foundation
- Distributed Music Recordings: Guidelines and Listing from NFHS and NAfME
- Together As One: The Marching Band Project
PMEA Preparing for the Future
What is PMEA doing to help advocate for the future of Music Education?
View the PMEA Preparing for the Future page to stay up-to-date!