The 2021 Music Program Leaders Forum will provide relevant professional development for music program leaders and district arts coordinators working in the PreK–12 school setting, aimed at establishing and growing networks of collegial support for those in the profession.
The 2021 Forum will address:
- The Creative Process and Social Justice
- Getting Back to Basics
- Maintaining Balance in a Post-COVID World
- Creating Gender-Friendly Learning Environments
- Music Education and Economic Development
- Hiring the Best Candidate
- Diversifying Curriculum through a Music Business Program
- Building a Modern Music Program
- Teacher/Administrator Collaboration
- How to Start & Sustain a Music Therapy Program
- Online Software and Student Privacy
- Daily Break-out Sessions
This event is for any music program leader, teacher leader, or aspiring leader. Detailed session information will be posted soon. Registration fee: $25 for NAfME members; $75 for nonmembers.