- Amplify: Learning – Teaching Music as a Well-Rounded Subject
- Amplify: Innovation – Cultivating Innovative Music Making
- Amplify: Involvement – Engaging Diversity in Music Making and Teaching
- Amplify: Inspiration – Inspiring Students through Music Creativity
- Amplify: Technology – Teaching the Tech-Savvy Generation
Have something of value to bring to these discussions? We encourage you to submit a proposal for a session, a hands-on workshop, and/or a poster to showcase what you do in your classroom. Please click here to view a brief video explainer.
The NAfME Professional Development Committee will be guided in the selection of sessions by the following criteria:
- quality of presentation (objectives and organization);
- innovative content that opens doors to the future of music education;
- importance and timeliness of the topic to the field;
- practical applicability and program balance.
All proposal forms are due by February 2, 2018, Midnight Pacific time.